Old Saint Mellons,
Cardiff, Wales CF3 6YG
I have a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering and have continued to expand my web development skills over time via courses and self learning to possess a good knowledge of the technologies used in all aspects of web development.
I have a personal portfolio site which showcases my projects at robgrimes.uk.
I am highly motivated to learn and develop, both by myself and as part of a team while continually keeping up to date with the latest technologies. I possess web programming skills in the following:
- Semantic UI
- Command line
John Lewis & Partners, Cardiff — SOR Administrator - Operations
MARCH 2019 - PRESENT
- Organise and carry out stocktakes with external companies.
- Investigation into stocktake results.
- Data analysis of large quantities of data (excel).
- Set up and maintain paper or electronic filing systems, recording data, updating records.
The Ernest Willows, JD Wetherspoons, Cardiff — Team Leader
JUNE 2016 - MARCH 2019
- Ensure the team had everything needed to function well together.
- Problem solving customer enquiries.
- Work in high pressure situations
Cardiff Metropolitan University — Software Engineering Bsc
June 2014 - June 2017
Graduated with Second class honours
The Web Developer Bootcamp — Udemy